Entrepreneur Magazine and The Princeton Review released its fifth annual ranking of the top 50 graduate and undergraduate entrepreneurship programs in the nation with one school conspicuously missing from both: Wharton.

Babson College ranked number one among the undergraduate programs and the University of Southern California was lauded as the number one graduate program.

According to a press release from both publications, a 30 percent increase in school participation in the survey represents a growth in the number of entrepreneurial courses offers nationwide.

"For years now, schools have been responding to student demand for competitive entrepreneurial programs," Rieva Lesonsky of Entrepreneur Magazine said in the statement.

Despite being left off both rankings, Wharton is well-known for producing a number of entrepreneurial students at the both the undergraduate and graduate levels.

Wharton students make up an estimated 60 to 65 percent of aspiring entrepreneurs, said Emily Cieri of Wharton Entrepreneurial Programs.

Also, nearly 100 students are currently competing in Wharton's new "Venture a Guess" competition, where students answer weekly quiz questions about entrepreneurship to win prizes.