The Penn men's basketball team saw yet another second-half comeback fall short Saturday night as the visitng Quakers fell to St. Joseph's, 67-61, in a sold-out Palestra. Hawks' guard Marvin O'Connor led all scorers with 19 points, including five 3-pointers. Lamar Plummer scored 18 points for the Quakers on 7-for-15 shooting, with four baskets from behind the arc. Penn center Geoff Owens had 10 points and five rebounds, and guard Dan Solomito hit three 3-pointers to tally nine points off the bench. Trailing by a score of 33-25 at halftime, the Red and Blue saw their defecit grow to 17 points five minutes into the second half. A 12-0 Quakers run -- in which freshman center Adam Chubb hit his second three-pointer of the season -- brought the St. Joe's lead to only four points, 51-47, with 9:23 left to go in the game. The Hawks, though, ended the Penn run with a Jameer Nelson steal and coast-to-coast layup, followed by back-to-back three-pointers by O'Connor to make it a 12-point St. Joe's lead with 6:23 remaining. Minutes later, Penn started a 7-0 run which brought the gap back to only four points with 2:13 left on the clock, but missed opportunities on the offensive end kept the Quakers from evening the score. The Red and Blue resorted to fouling the Hawks in the final minute, but Plummer kept it a game when he hit a clutch three-pointer with 11 seconds left to close the gap to 64-61. Nelson answered by making 3-of-4 shots from the free throw line to keep Penn coach Fran Dunphy's 200th career win six points out of reach. The Quakers were outrebounded 44-26 by the Hawks, including a difference of 10-3 in offensive boards. Penn guard Duane King suffered a knee injury midway through the first half. He will undergo an MRI test Sunday.