Diana Caramanico and Mandy West combined for 120 of Penn's 174 points in two games at the Air Force Classic in Colorado Springs, Colo. So the Quakers are obviously the same two-woman show they were last season. Well, they aren't. Caramanico and West are the two best players Penn has -- there is no denying that. But unlike last season, they are no longer the only two offensive weapons Penn can employ. First-year coach Kelly Greenberg has made that much clear from her first day on the job. Opponents will have to worry about more than just West and Caramanico if they hope to beat the Quakers. Still, by looking at the numbers from this past weekend's tournament, you wouldn't know it. "The numbers may not reflect it yet," Caramanico said, "but they will." And the most important numbers are already reflecting it. The Quakers are 3-2 in this young season. While that record might not be too impressive, it is significantly better than the 1-7 mark Penn posted to open last season. Last year, despite 24 points from Caramanico and 20 from West, Penn lost to Lafayette, 81-69. But when the two teams met again on Friday in Colorado, it was the Quakers who came away with a 10-point win. They did it because everyone is now involved in the offense. That may be hard to believe, considering Caramanico tied a school record by scoring 41 points while West knocked in 23. But it's true. Greenberg was quick to credit freshmen Jennifer Jones, Tara Twomey and Sunny Pitrof for helping Penn seal the win over the Leopards, and West readily acknowledges the effect that teammates have in helping herself and Caramanico to rack up the points. "Coach Greenberg made a huge point by letting everyone know they are an offensive threat," West said. "Now other teams see that they are going to have to stop more than just me and Di." And, by making opponents worry about stopping the other Quakers, West and Caramanico are free to score more. Diana Caramanico and Mandy West are two excellent basketball players and without them, Penn would probably be winless -- in fact, the Quakers are 0-2 in games when Caramanico scores under 30 points. But it is their teammates who are allowing Penn to have the success it has enjoyed so far this season. Last year, under coach Julie Soriero, the other Quakers were not as involved in the offensive game. The plays almost uniformly revolved around the two stars. "The main difference is that this year, everyone feels a part of the offense, everyone is involved," Caramanico said. Under Greenberg, all of the players are encouraged to shoot when they have opportunities, to try to create something instead of just looking to dump it off to Caramanico or West. And this freedom given to them by Greenberg has inspired confidence in the other Quakers -- something that was severely lacking when Soriero was at the helm. "They realize they can make mistakes without worrying about what their coaches are thinking or that they may be pulled," Greenberg said. This confidence is, in turn, leading to increased offensive output from all the Quakers. When La Salle was able to hold Caramanico to 15 points in an 82-70 win over the Quakers on November 23, guard Erin Ladley pumped in 19 points. And against Loyola (Ill.) on Saturday, sophomore Julie Epton recorded a career-high 13 points. The Quakers need these types of performances if they are to have success throughout the season. Penn was picked first in this year's Ivy League preseason media poll and Greenberg will need contributions from more than just two players if the Quakers are to live up to that prediction. Last year, West and Caramanico were 1-2 in the Ivy scoring race and both earned first team All-Ivy honors, but Penn still finished third in the standings. Now, Soriero is gone. The other Quakers have more confidence in their offensive games and Penn is a better team. You cannot underestimate the importance of Caramanico and West to this team. They are an extremely talented pair of basketball players and the Quakers will go as far as Caramanico and West take them. But without the contributions of their teammates, that may not be very far at all. Greenberg has brought a new mentality to the Red and Blue. They are no longer a two-woman show. Instead, they are a team, a team of more than two people, a team that knows how to win basketball games.