AssaultsAssaults·September 13 – A student riding his bicycle at 30th and Chestnut streets was stopped by a motorist, who then struck him in the head at about 5 p.m. There was no apparent reason for the attack. The student was treated at Student Health.Assaults·September 13 – A student riding his bicycle at 30th and Chestnut streets was stopped by a motorist, who then struck him in the head at about 5 p.m. There was no apparent reason for the attack. The student was treated at Student Health.·September 12 – Two students reported facial bruises as a result of a brawl at 40th and Walnut streets at about 12:30 a.m. Assaults·September 13 – A student riding his bicycle at 30th and Chestnut streets was stopped by a motorist, who then struck him in the head at about 5 p.m. There was no apparent reason for the attack. The student was treated at Student Health.·September 12 – Two students reported facial bruises as a result of a brawl at 40th and Walnut streets at about 12:30 a.m. RobberyAssaults·September 13 – A student riding his bicycle at 30th and Chestnut streets was stopped by a motorist, who then struck him in the head at about 5 p.m. There was no apparent reason for the attack. The student was treated at Student Health.·September 12 – Two students reported facial bruises as a result of a brawl at 40th and Walnut streets at about 12:30 a.m. Robbery·September 13 – Two males attempted to rob two students at 38th and Chestnut streets at about 9:54 p.m.Assaults·September 13 – A student riding his bicycle at 30th and Chestnut streets was stopped by a motorist, who then struck him in the head at about 5 p.m. There was no apparent reason for the attack. The student was treated at Student Health.·September 12 – Two students reported facial bruises as a result of a brawl at 40th and Walnut streets at about 12:30 a.m. Robbery·September 13 – Two males attempted to rob two students at 38th and Chestnut streets at about 9:54 p.m.All information was obtained from University Police.Assaults·September 13 – A student riding his bicycle at 30th and Chestnut streets was stopped by a motorist, who then struck him in the head at about 5 p.m. There was no apparent reason for the attack. The student was treated at Student Health.·September 12 – Two students reported facial bruises as a result of a brawl at 40th and Walnut streets at about 12:30 a.m. Robbery·September 13 – Two males attempted to rob two students at 38th and Chestnut streets at about 9:54 p.m.All information was obtained from University Police.– Gregory Montanaro