To the Editor: The day after Gov. Clinton won the election, he continued to put down the economy, despite news of economic recovery and lower unemployment rates. This is his way of lowering expectations. The scapegoat of the Democratic party, the health care system, remains one of the best in the world; when people get sick they come to the United States of America, not Sweden, Canada or Great Britain. And it seems ironic that in a time when women's issues are being put at the forefront of society's priorities that the biggest womanizer since John Kennedy has been elected President of the most powerful and respected country in the world. Bill Clinton is the candidate who bribed Gov. Mario Cuomo of New York with a nomination to the Supreme Court for his support, after calling Cuomo a "mafioso." Four years from now, I am sure that the number of homeless people in the area will be the same as it is today. The people have chosen change for the sake of change, which in this case, is for the worse; they have accepted Clinton's empty promises. Last week, Governor Clinton attended a Veteran's Day service in Arkansas honoring the men and women that fought during the Vietnam War. This is only the first of many hypocritical acts which Clinton will have to perform as our new President. It's going to be a great four years. ABID QURAISHI Engineering '94