From the rise of Penn Park to the fall of Philly Diner, the past year has certainly seen its fair share of changes.

It’s out the with the old and in with the new as the 128th board of editors and managers of The Daily Pennsylvanian will officially be sworn in at the company’s annual banquet tomorrow night at The Inn at Penn.

Speakers include University President Amy Gutmann and Forbes editor Randall Lane, a former DP Managing Editor.

Leading the new board is College junior Dana Tom, who will oversee both the business and editorial operations of the DP and all of its ancillary publications, including 34th Street and Under the Button, as the Executive Editor.

“The previous board set a great foundation for us to start trying new things. We hope to maintain the strong reputation of our company while pushing boundaries. We are in a position to be pioneers in a media industry that has been turned on its head,” she said.

Tom, who previously served as the DP’s business manager promises to expand the DP’s online and mobile offerings in order to better reach students, families, alumni and staff — wherever they happen to be.

“We want to find new ways to reach readers. Traditional approaches are no longer enough,” she said. “We want to know what our readers want and how they wanted it packaged. Our content should not only be informative but also engaging.”

Tom’s efforts will be aided by incoming Managing Editor Sarah Gadsden, a College junior. A former General Assignments Editor and student government beat, Gadsden is no stranger to campus happenings.

Business Manager Emily Quo — a Wharton junior — will lead a talented team of managers.

The DP’s online operations will be led by Wharton and College sophomore Kelsey Matevish, while College junior Anjali Tsui will oversee the opinion page.

College junior Elizabeth Horkley will be the Editor-in-Chief of Street. Joe Pinsker will oversee Street’s print content, while Adrian Franco will take over online operations, and Ian Bussard will assume responsibility for Under the Button.