After Thanksgiving, the Social Planning and Events Committee will host electronic musician Baths alongside chiptune indie rock band Anamanaguchi and electronic indie artist Ki:Theory at the ARCH auditorium.

The Nov. 30 event will mark the Jazz & Groove’s final concert this semester.

“We are really excited to be having this awesome lineup of artists,” Jazz & Grooves Director and Wharton Junior Brandon Newberg said in a statement.

Will Wiesenfeld, or “Baths,” has been compared to artists such as Björk and Flying Lotus. Baths’ debut album, Cerulean, came out in 2010 and was named “Album of the Year” by Pitchfork — a Chicago-based internet publication dedicated to music criticism, commentary and news.

Last winter, Baths headlined a tour with Canadian art rock band Braids and British artist Star Slinger — who performed at Penn on Oct. 26 — and released his second album, Pop Music/False B-Sides in February.

“After selling out Star Slinger days in advance, we are confident this show will be very well attended,” Newberg added in an email.

Anamanaguchi pairs music synthesizers such as a hacked Game Boy and Nintendo system with live electric guitar, bass and drums in their performances. Although primarily indie rock, their songwriting has been influenced by artists including Weezer and the Beach Boys. Their song, “Another Winter,” has been included in the soundtrack of the videogame “Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: The Game.”

Electronic artist Ki:Theory has remixed songs from artists including Queens of the Stone Age and Daft Punk. Additionally, his remixed version of Rodrigo Y Gabriela’s “Angelica” formed part of the soundtrack for Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides — the fourth installment of the motion picture series. His music has also appeared on the television show CSI: Miami and commercials for Audi and Converse.

Students can purchase advance tickets for $5 on Locust Walk beginning Nov. 15 and $10 at the door. A limited number of tickets are available for members of the Philadelphia community at $13 each.

“Our goal is to convince students who don’t normally go to concerts to come to this show,” Newberg wrote, adding that he hopes the low price of tickets will encourage students to “try something new.”