Robbery

Feb. 16 — A woman unaffiliated with the University reported on the next day that while on the 4200 block of Chestnut Street, an unknown suspect displayed a handgun, demanded her purse and fled in an unknown direction at about 2:15 p.m.

Alcohol violation

Feb. 18 — Daniel James, 18, Penn student and of1800 block of Mango Way in Los Angeles, was arrested for a liquor law violation of underage drinking at about 3:45 a.m. on the 3900 block of Sansom Street.

Theft

Feb. 19 — Robert Lane, 46, unaffiliated with the University and of the 6000 block of N. 10th Street was arrested at about 5:15 p.m. for allegedly taking merchandise without rendering payment from CVS, located at 3925 Walnut St.

Feb. 19 — A female employee of the Perelman Center for Advanced Medical Care, 37, reported that her unattended wallet was taken at about 5:00 p.m.

Feb. 18 — Jerome Hatchet, 54 and unaffiliated with the University was arrested at about 8:15 p.m. for allegedly taking merchandise without rendering payment from CVS, located at 3925 Walnut St.

Feb. 17 — David Kennedy, 46, unaffiliated with the University and of the 600 block of 33rd Street was arrested at about 3 p.m. for allegedly taking merchandise without rendering payment from Urban Outfitters at 36th and Sansom streets.

Feb. 17 — A female employee of Penn, 59, reported at about 10:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect took an unspecified amount of cash from her unattended purse at 3401 Walnut St.

Feb. 17 — A male employee of Pottruck, 24, reported that his unsecured laptop was taken at about 7:45 a.m.

Feb. 16 — Alicia Coleman, 42, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3600 block of Melon Street was arrested at about 7:45 p.m. for allegedly taking merchandise without rendering payment from the CVS at 3925 Walnut St.

Feb. 16 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 50, reported at about 12:00 a.m. that an unknown suspect took unattended tools from his vehicle at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Feb. 15 — Tools were reported taken from Health Services Drive at about 11:15 a.m.

Feb. 15 — A woman unaffiliated with the University, 40, reported at about 3:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect took her unattended wallet at Chipotle located at 3925 Walnut St.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.