oct1409clog

An interactive map of crimes reported on and near campus over the past week.

Assault

Oct. 8 — Bruce Alvardo, 24, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3300 block of N. Phillip Street, was arrested at about 4:45 a.m. for allegedly assaulting a police officer at 7-11, located at 106 S. 38th St.

Oct. 8 — Bruce Alvardo, 24, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3300 block of N. Phillip Street, was arrested at about 1:15 a.m. at 7-11, located at 106 S. 38th St, for allegedly assaulting a female complainant, 22, also unaffiliated with the University, during a domestic dispute.

Oct. 6 — Thomas Gura, 22, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1500 block of S. Hollywood Street, was arrested at about 6:15 p.m. for allegedly assaulting a police officer at the intersection of Convention Avenue and South Street.

Oct. 4 — A male student, 33, reported at about 12:10 a.m. that several unknown juveniles threw an object at him and sprayed him with an unknown substance on the 4100 block of Baltimore Avenue.

Oct. 3 — A male student, 20, reported at about 2:30 a.m. that an unknown suspect approached him, struck him in the face and then fled in an unknown direction on the 3900 block of Spruce Street.

Oct. 2 — A man unaffiliated with the University, 27, reported at about 10:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect assaulted him on the 200 block of S. 39th Street.

Oct. 2 — A male student, 19, reported at about 10:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect assaulted him on the 200 block of S. 39th Street.

Oct 2 — A male student, 19, reported at about 10:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect assaulted him on the 200 block of S. 39th Street.

Burglary

Oct. 7 — Two male students, 19 and 22, reported at about 11:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered their residence and removed personal property on the 200 block of S. 41st Street.

Oct. 6 — Three male students, 19, 20 and 20, reported at about 6:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect entered their residence and removed personal property on the 3800 block of Walnut Street.

Robbery

Oct. 7 — A female student, 21, reported at about 11:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect approached her forcibly, removed a camera from her and fled in an unknown direction on the 400 block of S. 41st Street.

Oct. 5 — A female student, 22, reported at about 5:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect approached her, forcibly removed a pocketbook from her and fled in an unknown direction on the 3800 block of Ludlow Street.

Oct. 2 — Mirrasgool Noje, 52, unaffiliated with the University and of the 600 block of S. 39th Street, was arrested at about 10:30 p.m. for removing unsecured cash from a store and then assaulting a female complainant, 27, also unaffiliated with the University, on the 3900 block of Walnut Street.

Fraud

Oct 6 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 56, reported at about 4:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect made fraudulent charges to her credit cards.

Oct 6 — A male student, 21, reported at about 12:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect made fraudulent charges to his credit cards.

Narcotic

Oct. 6 — Kamilah Freeman, 32, unaffiliated with the University and of the Unit Block of S. Salford Street and Antwyne Sanders, 32, unaffiliated with the University and of the 400 block of N. Busti Street were arrested at about 9:45 p.m. for allegedly being in possession of illegal narcotics.

Theft

Oct. 8 — A female student, 26, reported at about 6:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her credit cards from her purse that was left unattended on the back of her chair at Greek Lady, located at 222 S. 40th St.

Oct. 7 — A male student, 21, reported at about 11:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his secured bicycle outside Van Pelt Library.

Oct. 7 — A male student, 24, reported at about 6:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his secured bicycle from the 100 block of S. 39th Street.

Oct. 7 — An unknown suspect was reported at about 7:45 a.m. to have removed copper tubing from Housekeeping Annex, located at 3808 Sansom St.

Oct. 6 — A male unaffiliated with the University, 17, reported at about 7 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his wallet from Presbyterian Hospital.

Oct. 6 — A female student reported at about 6:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her credit cards at the Food Court, located at 3409 Walnut St.

Oct. 6 — A female student, 27, reported at about 4:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her secured bicycle from outside Huntsman Hall.

Oct. 5 — A female student, 20, reported at about 6 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her bicycle, secured with a chain lock, from outside Meyerson Hall.

Oct. 5 — A female student, 23, reported at about 5:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her bicycle secured with a U-Lock from the 3900 block of Delancey Street.

Oct. 5 — An unknown suspect was reported at about 5 p.m. to have removed merchandise from Radio Shack, located at 212 S. 40th St., without rendering payment.

Oct. 5 — Building property was reported at about 4 p.m. to have been removed from the 3800 block of Walnut Street.

Oct. 4 — A female employee, 24, reported at about 8:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed personal property, left in plain view, from her secured vehicle on the 3900 block of Delancey Street.

Oct. 4 — An unknown suspect was reported at about 4:15 p.m. to have removed merchandise from Douglass Perfumery, located at 3603 Walnut St., without paying.

Oct. 3 — A female student, 22, reported at about 11:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her unattended bag from Qdoba, located 230 S. 40th St.

Oct. 3 — A male student, 20, reported at about 5:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his secure bicycle from outside Williams Hall.

Oct. 3 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 22, reported at about 5:00 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed a phone from her unattended purse at Bubble House, located at 3404 Sansom St.

Oct. 2 — A female student, 31, reported at about 7:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her bicycle, secured with a cable lock, outside the Graduate School of Education.

Oct. 2 — A female student, 23, reported at about 4:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her unattended wallet from the Morgan Building.

Oct. 2 — A female employee, 45, reported at about 2:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her wallet from her handbag that was left unattended on the back of her chair from Moravian Court, located at 3401 Walnut St.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.