Robbery

September 1 - A male student, 31, reported at about 4:15 p.m. that he was approached at the Webster Manor, located at 4224 Osage Ave., by an unknown suspect, who brandished a handgun, demanded money and fled westbound.

Assault

September 3 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 19, reported at 9:30 p.m. that two men approached her from behind, struck her several times and fled northbound from the 3900 block of Market Street.

Theft

September 3 - Neil Boris, 25, unaffiliated with the University and of the 400 block of Fairview Road in Narberth, Pa., was arrested at about 11:45 a.m. for allegedly leaving the Penn Bookstore, located at 3601 Walnut St., without paying for merchandise.

September 1 - Sherry Thompson, 41, unaffiliated with the University and of the 4000 block of Wyalusing Avenue, was arrested at about 11:45 a.m. for allegedly leaving Fresh Grocer, located at 4001 Walnut St., without paying for merchandise.

September 1 - A man unaffiliated with the University reported at about 1:15 p.m. that his license plate was removed from his vehicle on the 200 block of St. Mark's Square.

September 1 - Electronic equipment was reported taken at 7:15 p.m. by an unknown suspect from Houston Hall.

September 1 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 29, reported at about 9:15 p.m. that someone removed her wallet from her unattended purse at Mad Mex, located at 3401 Walnut St.

August 31 - Shanette Jones, 34, unaffiliated with the University and of the 600 block of N. 35th Street, was arrested at about 1:30 p.m. for allegedly removing merchandise from Penn Bookstore without paying.

August 29 - A male student, 23, reported at about 10 a.m. that his GPS device was removed from his secured vehicle on St. Mark's Square.

August 29 - A female student, 18, reported at about 5:30 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her personal property, left in plain view, from her secured vehicle on the 3900 block of Baltimore Avenue.

August 29 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 26, reported at about 7:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed personal property and a GPS device, left in plain view, from her secured vehicle on the 200 block of S. 42nd Street.

August 28 - A woman unaffiliated with the University, 24, reported at 1:45 am that an unknown suspect entered her secured vehicle on the 3800 block of Ludlow Street and removed items left in plain view.

August 28 - A female student, 22, reported at about 10:30 a.m. that an unknown suspect removed personal property and a GPS device from her secured vehicle on the 200 block of South 42nd Street.

August 28 - A female student, 21, reported at 11:15 am that an unknown suspect removed cash from her unattended wallet in Sansom Place East.

Fraud

August 31 - Maurice Williams, 48, unaffiliated with the University and of the 300 block of West Central Avenue, was arrested at about 6:45 p.m. for allegedly attempting to cash a fraudulent check at TD Bank, located at 3731 Walnut St.

All information was provided by the Division of Public Safety.