Though the Penn men's basketball team's opening game against Quinnipiac in the Preseason NIT is still months away, the school remains the only one in the Ivy League yet to release its schedule for the 2004-05 season.

Of course, the Quakers will be taking on their traditional Big 5 and Ivy League rivals.

The Big 5 Classic will take place Dec. 4, when the Red and Blue faces La Salle during the daytime doubleheader. Temple and Villanova will play the other daytime game, while St. Joseph's and Drexel will square off in the nightcap.

The Quakers' Ivy League opener is on Jan. 28, when they take on Yale at the Palestra. The following night they will welcome Brown to Philadelphia.

Penn has also announced that it will be participating in the Preseason NIT, hosting Quinnipiac at the Palestra on Nov. 16.

While no official list of dates and opponents has been released by the Penn Athletic Department, other schools have already announced that they will be playing Penn.

According to opponents' Web sites, the Quakers' road schedule includes Wisconsin (Nov. 20), San Francisco (Jan. 4), Illinois-Chicago (Jan. 8), Siena (Jan. 15) and Lafayette (Jan. 18).

Bucknell has also announced that it will be traveling to the Palestra on Dec. 1.