Several wallets, cell phones, and personal property of Penn football players were stolen on Feb. 18 out of unsecured lockers in the George A. Munger Locker Room at Franklin Field, according to a Penn Police report. Players were working out in the Weiss Weight Room -- during one of four weekly workouts -- when the incident occurred. The Penn Police are currently conducting an investigation regarding the $1,200 of property that was stolen. According to a non-police source, approximately four wallets have been recovered since the incident, at least one with cash and credit cards removed. There have been no arrests. One football player had $110 stolen, and there were approximately 20 players who had their wallets, cell phones or other personal property taken. Penn football players store their belongings in the Franklin Field lockers, but several of them tend not to use the locks that are built into the lockers, since access to the locker room is restricted only to football players and Penn personnel with a key or authorization. Even Penn athletes that are not on the football team cannot enter Munger Locker Room. In addition, the locks on the lockers reportedly can be easily undone. The non-police source also said that players do not use the locks because they feel that the current security operations at the Franklin Field locker rooms are adequate. According to the source, usually the last player to enter the locker room for a Tuesday workout arrives at about 4:15 p.m., and the first player to leave does so by around 4:50 p.m. There is usually someone in the locker room at other times, however, and it is always locked. The thief apparently had about 30 minutes maximum to go through the lockers. At this point, no charges have been filed, and the investigation has not yet been completed.