At its final meeting of the semester, the Undergraduate Assembly amended and endorsed the Asian Pacific Student Coalition's proposal for a Pan-Asian American Community House, which is intended to serve as a resource center. UA member Albert Song, a Wharton freshman, explained that the center would provide advising to students, offer a library collection, promote cultural enrichment through multicultural dialogue and serve as a meeting place for various Asian-American groups. After several UA members expressed concerns that the PAACH would be self-segregated, the UA passed an amendment emphasizing that the establishment would benefit the entire University community by being open to non-Asian American students. UA Chairperson and College senior Michael Silver said "[The Asian Pacific Student Coalition] has put together a comprehensive and well-researched proposal, and it's important that we support them." Also at Sunday's meeting, UA Secretary Megan Davidson, a College senior, discussed the new Sexual Violence Task Force that will develop an online student survey on date rape by February. According to Davidson, an impetus for the survey came from legislation passed by Congress last year that authorizes universities to notify parents of students who violate their schools' drug and alcohol policies and now also enables schools to release the names of students found to have committed violent crimes and non-forcible sexual offenses. Davidson said she hopes the survey, which will ensure complete anonymity, will familiarize students with the various terms dealing with sexual assault and also raise awareness of the issue. "I am abhorred by the number of people who say [date rape] is not a problem," Davidson said, noting that statistics accounting for incidents of date rape are asymmetrical across college campuses. "Many people don't understand what constitutes date rape." In its new business, the UA discussed UA Visions and the UA Annual Plan -- initiatives designed to define future goals for the UA. UA Visions will conduct a massive survey this spring asking students questions about the University and the UA, Silver said, adding that questions will deal with campus development, diversity and other issues. Based on responses to the survey, which will possibly be conducted via e-mail, the UA will develop a set of objectives for its Annual Plan. "It's going to radically affect, in a good way, how the UA operates and sets its goals," Silver said. In addition, the UA discussed the University's policy on privacy regarding e-mail. Members discussed the fact that e-mail accounts are not completely secure and that the University can access personal e-mail accounts. While the UA does not plan to take a specific course of action on this issue at the moment, UA member and Engineering junior Theo LeCompte explained that the group decided to look at it because it will be debated at next month's University Council meeting.