It was a long haul for class board candidates last night as debate over the Undergraduate Assembly elections held up the announcement of election results until 1 a.m., a delay of more than six hours. But that did not make victory any less sweet or defeat any less bitter. Current Junior Class President Sarah Gleit was jubilant after being reelected over Wharton junior Clive Correia by only 25 votes for the position of senior class president. But Correia's unofficial running mate, College junior Jeremy Katz, defeated current Junior Class Vice President Robin Grossman, also a College junior. Paras Shah edged out Joshua Diamond for College representative, while College junior Ariella Poncz and Nursing junior Valerie Fields claimed victories without opposition for the positions of treasurer and Nursing representative, respectively. In the junior class presidential election, College sophomore Lisa Marshall beat current class President Michael Flicker, also a College sophomore. College sophomore Jeff Lynn, Nursing sophomore Amy Koenigsberg and Wharton sophomore David Chu posted unopposed victories for vice president, secretary and vice president for corporate sponsorship. College sophomore Jennifer Brown and Wharton sophomore Monique Mayer were disqualified from their unopposed bids for treasurer and Wharton representative, respectively, because they handed in their spending forms late. Janet Duscher ran unopposed for Engineering representative. Incumbent Cam Winton, a College freshman, lost his bid for re-election as class president to College freshman Ray Valerio, while Engineering freshman Nimita Shah and College freshman Yael Steren claimed unopposed victories for vice president and secretary. Wharton freshman David Peretz edged out Wharton freshman Zach Bornstein for sophomore class treasurer. Jonathan Glick and Alexis Geaneotes defeated Chris Rooney for the two College representative positions. Another candidate, incumbent Vanessa Freeman, was disqualified for turning in her spending form late. Engineering freshman Malhar Saraiya and Wharton freshman Nikhil Da Victoria Lobo ran unopposed for vice president for corporate sponsorship and Wharton representative. Theo LeCompte defeated Campbell Austin, a Daily Pennsylvanian staff member, for Engineering representative. This is the first year that board elections for upperclassmen were run by the Nominations and Elections Committee, which also runs UA elections. The NEC took over the elections from the individual classes, which had some difficulty running the election efficiently, according to NEC Vice Chairperson for Elections Mike Brody. NEC Chairperson Chris LaVigne, a College senior, said the elections "ran smoothly," although the NEC ran both UA and class board elections, and also had to poll students on a referendum. Daily Pennsylvanian staff reporter Ginny Dorsey contributed to this article.