The Social Planning and Events Committee has added the ska band the Toasters to the bill for the Spring Fling concert April 18 on Hill Field. The Toasters will open for the concert headliners A Tribe Called Quest and Fun Lovin' Criminals, who were both announced last week. Priding themselves on originality, the Toasters claim to be one of the only "honest-to-ska" bands left in the business. They refer to their style as "a musical blend that's right for virtually every taste from hardcore to pop, from reggae to jazz." Members of SPEC and its Fling committee said they are satisfied with the completed concert bill. "A lot of people on our committees really like the Toasters," SPEC Co-Director and Wharton junior Allison Rosen said. "The group puts on a high-energy show that will be fun." Rosen added that the three bands complement each other well. Fling Co-Director and College senior Alyson Tesler said tickets are now on sale on Locust Walk, as well as through the Annenberg Center and TicketMaster. Tickets for all students are $15, regardless of whether or not they attend the University, while tickets for the general public sell for $20. "For everybody's sanity, the sooner people buy them the better," Rosen added. "But people always wait until the very last minute." The Fling festivities will begin in the Quadrangle earlier in the day Friday of Fling weekend. And on Saturday, bands will perform on stages in the Quad throughout the day. A carnival in Superblock Saturday night will conclude the weekend. Students who would like to assist with the concert or other Fling festivities should contact Rosen or Tesler. In related news, Fun Lovin' Criminals drummer Steve Borovini was arrested by the British police on suspicion of making obscene telephone calls, according to The Music Factory, a World Wide Web music news service. Several women working at a sporting complex in Leeds were reportedly annoyed by several telephone calls, coming from the hotel room where Borovini was staying at that time. Borovini was cautioned by the police before being released. FLC was in Leeds as a part of their tour. But Rosen assured that the arrest will not affect the band's plans to come to campus for Fling. "I heard that someone got arrested, but I had no idea it was him," Rosen said. "I'm just glad they are still coming."