Thousands of students, recently admitted to the University's Class of 1998, will visit classes, sleep in dormitories and shop at The Book Store over the next month as Penn Preview Weeks kick off tomorrow. Admissions Dean Lee Stetson said last night Penn Preview Weeks are a modified version of "Locust Weeks," intended to give students an introduction to the University. The Kite and Key Society works with the Admissions Office on Penn Preview Weeks by organizing campus tours, offering members as tour guides and providing ambassadors who will house the students. Members of the society will also be on hand to answer questions about the University during daily information sessions in Bodek Lounge. Kite and Key President Roberta Griff describes Penn Preview Weeks as an "exciting time." "There is so much to do [during Penn Preview Weeks], I don't see how anyone can come and not like it," Griff said. Along with the various official programs the high school students can attend, Griff said the admitted students also get a feel for the social side of the University. Kite and Key Vice President Simone Betchen said she believes the next few weeks are helpful for students who are deciding whether to matriculate. Stetson said he expects 300 to 400 students to arrive tomorrow alone. And he added that the numbers will increase during the next 10 days. Along with the large number of students who normally visit each year, Stetson said he expects to see even more because of the academic strength of this year's admitted class. "There are more students on the fence because there is a stronger class this year and they have many options," he said.