A female University student was indecently assaulted by a man on the 4000 block of Walnut Street Monday night, University Police Sergeant Ivan Kimble said yesterday. The woman said she was walking down the street at 11:35 p.m., when three men approached her, one of whom grabbed her. They then fled the scene. She was not injured, Kimble said. In an unrelated incident, Kimble said University Police received a report of an attempted robbery Tuesday morning at 4:43 a.m. on the 4000 block of Walnut Street. Kimble said two men unsuccessfully attempted to rob a University student. They were last seen driving away in a dark, late-model car with the right front headlight malfunctioning. The victim was not injured, Kimble said, adding that Victim Support Service was notified. In another unrelated incident, the police stopped two men unaffiliated with the University on the 3600 block of Locust Walk for harassment. When one refused to comply with the officer in charge, he was taken to the University of Pennsylvania Police Department and charged with disorderly conduct, Kimble said. A man unaffiliated with the University was arrested at 11:17 p.m. Monday night at DuBois House after he refused to comply with the police and threatened a University Police officer. He was charged with disdorderly conduct. Kimble said the man was taken to Philadelphia Police 18th District Headquarters, where he was charged.