Two people were shot at in front of the Eric 3 on Campus theater Saturday night, but police do not know whether anyone was injured in the incident. University Police Lieutenant Susan Holmes said yesterday that one of the victims told police he and his girlfriend were shot at by two men in front of the movie theater, located at 220 S. 40th Street, at about 10:48 p.m. The two men then stole his car, he told police. The victim, 21-year-old Constantine Hurray, told police that he had not been hit by any of the bullets. Police said yesterday that they did not know the girlfriend's name or if she had been hit by a bullet. Holmes said Hurry, who is not a University student, went into the Eric 3 to pick up his girlfriend. When they exited the theater, the two got into an argument with two unidentified males, during which one pulled a gun and fired. Police said they have been unable to determine the number of shots fired. Holmes said yesterday that after interviewing Hurray, police suspect the assailants and the victims may know each other. A Philadelphia Police officer said yesterday the assailants, two black males, fled the scene in Hurray's car. One of the men was described as five foot, six inches tall, 19 years old, and wearing a red jacket while the other was described as five foot, one inch tall, 20 years old, and wearing a green jacket. Both men were said to be of thin build. The stolen automobile was a BMW, but University Police did not know what model or year. In an unrelated incident, University Police arrested a teenager for possessing an air gun at 10:34 p.m. that same evening. Police stopped him and two other teens outside of High Rise North and took them into custody. The three teenagers were 14, 16, and 17 years old. Police did not say which of the three had been arrested. Police also arrested a local man Saturday evening and charged him with the knifepoint robbery of local resident at 45th and Locust Streets. Holmes said University Police picked up a report at 6:25 p.m. of a robbery on the Philadelphia Police radio. Two plainclothes University Police officers apprehended the man at 42nd and Walnut Streets. Holmes said the the victim identified her assailant and her property was recovered. University Police would not release the name of the alleged assailant.