Touting its fall show as a "weird as hell" experience, Intuitons opens The Balcony tonight in Houston Hall Auditorium. Written by Jean Genet, The Balcony centers around the themes of sexual fantasy, politics and revolution, showing how the three operate to maintain a social structure. College senior Colin Campbell, director of The Balcony, said yesterday that the play is both "theatrically stupendous and fascinating" adding that it doesn't try to preach any lessons to audience members. "It is a political play without any politics and a moral play without any morals," Campbell said. "It presents a horribly bleak and depressing view of how unjustly political and social structures are perpetuated in a society, and yet, at the same time, offers no moral condemnation." He added that Genet's literature plays off psychological themes. "Jean Genet, by infecting us with evil, acts as a catharsis," Campbell said. "Ten years of his literature is the equivalent of a psychoanalytic cure." The Balcony takes place in a brothel, focusing on people who come in and are able to play any role of their fantasy in which they choose. As the play progresses, the brothel, named "The Grand Balcony," becomes almost a theater in which clients become actors and Irma -- the madame -- furnishes the props, costumes, and supporting actors. At the same time, however, a revolution is occuring outside and the rebels are closing in on the brothel. According to the director, the mobile set plays an integral role in this production, with lights and walls moving in order to fit into each other and create new spaces. Wharton freshman Kevin Crump, who plays the Executioner, said students will enjoy the off-beat play. "It is the type of play that you come to see, you enjoy it, and its profound effect is a lasting one," he said. Intuitons is known for tackling unusual and sometimes challenging productions. According to the Campbell, the group's official purpose is "to produce plays that are either top avant garde or too classical to be produced by other groups." The Balcony opens 8 p.m. tonight in Houston Hall Auditorium and will run through Saturday and again November 29 through December 1. Tickets are on sale on Locust Walk and available at the door for $5.