This March, hip-hop and R&B are coming together in one genre-bending concert.

On March 14, SPEC-TRUM will be bringing R&B artist Melanie Fiona and emerging rapper Future to Harrison Auditorium at the University of Pennsylvanian Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology for a concert performance. Fiona is a two-time Grammy award-winning artist from Canada, best known for her songs “It Kills Me” and “Fool For You”. She has also toured with Alicia Keys and worked with Cee Lo Green.

“We haven’t had a girl come perform in a really long time,” said SPEC-TRUM director and College and Wharton junior Rachelle Clark. “We’re really excited.”

Future, on the other hand, is an up-and-coming Atlanta rapper who has worked in the past with artists like Rihanna, Kanye West and Lil Wayne, and is featured in this month’s issue of hip-hop publication XXL Magazine. The artists were chosen to have a balance in genre, Clark said. The committee wanted something upbeat to complement Fiona, and chose Future.

SPEC-TRUM, short for “To Represent Undergraduate Minorities,” hosts a variety of events and artists each year, including comedian Aziz Ansari last spring.

The two artists will have equal time on stage. Local Philadelphia rapper Chill Moody will open the show for them. Tickets will be available on Locust Walk starting Tuesday, Feb. 26. Tickets are currently available online.