On Saturday night, Penn comedy clubs Bloomers, Mask and Wig, Without A Net, Simply Chaos and Pennsylvania Six-5000 will come together as a force of funny for the first and last time this year.

Charitable Laughter, a charity performance featuring all of those groups, will unite comedians who promise students, “You Laugh. Charity Wins.” The event is Saturday at 8 p.m. in the Iron Gate Theater.

Their charity of choice for the second consecutive year is Art-Reach, a nonprofit that works to make the arts accessible for Philadelphia’s underprivileged.

College senior Rachel Romeo, chairwoman of Bloomers, president of the Student Performing Arts Council and producer of the event, advised purchasing a ticket prior to Saturday evening: “Last year we sold out and turned over 100 away!”

The groups will perform crowd favorites from past years as well as new bits, and recent College graduate and Mask and Wig alumnus Ian Stringham and College senior and Bloomers member Meredith Perry will keep the crowd giggling as the MCs for the evening.

The event has been serving laughs and giving back for over 10 years, Romeo said. She added that she hopes this year will be the best and funniest yet. Students can laugh and feel righteous simultaneously, as 100 percent of the proceeds go to Art-Reach. Tickets are $5 on Locust Walk and at the door.

Romeo expects a hefty turnout, as she says, “if there’s any other way to benefit charity than by laughing, I’d like to know. Talk about a win-win situation.”