02-07-21-super-bowl-lv-center-city-kylie-cooper-02
Outdoor diners in Center City put up TVs by tables for patrons to watch Super Bowl LV on Feb. 7, 2021. Credit: Kylie Cooper

Want to support the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LVII on Sunday but can’t manage to get to Arizona? The Daily Pennsylvanian put together an all-in-one guide to the spots on and around campus that will be streaming the big game.

Houston Hall 

Penn's Office of Space and Events Management is hosting a Super Bowl viewing party in the historic Houston Hall on Sunday at 6:15 p.m. The game will be streamed in the game room and the reading room, and the event will feature pizza, wings, fries, cheesesteaks, and a Super Bowl merch giveaway at halftime.

Houston Hall is located at 3417 Spruce Street. 

High Rise Field

Harrison, Harnwell, and Rodin, will cheer on the team in each of their rooftop lounges. Harrison's watch party will be complete with hoagies, bingo, and other snacks after halftime. Harnwell will provide pizza, and Rodin’s event will include pizza, wings, doughnuts, and raffle prizes after each quarter of the game concludes. 

Lauder College House 

Lauder will see the Eagles fly with a watch party with snacks in their Dining Pavilion. It runs from 6:30 p.m. to 11 p.m. 

Kings Court English College House

Kings Court English College House will let residents take in the Super Bowl in the Class of 1938 Lounge. One fun fact: The Eagles owner in 1938, Bert Bell, is a Penn alum, and as a student, led the Quakers to the 1917 Rose Bowl as their quarterback.

Stouffer College House

Stouffer’s Super Bowl experience will include dinner and will take place in the Mayer Playroom. The event begins at 6 p.m.

Gutmann College House  

Students can join Gutmann College House in their Main Club and Multipurpose Rooms to eat and enjoy what staff are calling a “classic cultural event.” Another Super Bowl victory for Philadelphia is an event unrivaled by almost anything else, except Super Bowl LII. 

There are also a number of off-campus opportunities to cheer on the home team among members of the West Philadelphia community. 

Smokey Joe's, on 40th Street, is hosting a viewing party starting at 4:30 p.m. Seats at New Deck Tavern on 34th and Sansom Streets will become available starting at 5 p.m., with their event reserved for patrons over 21. Copabanana, which is located on 40th and Spruce Streets, will begin their watch party in tandem with the game at 6:30 p.m.

Each party will be watching attentively for the biggest prize — the Lombardi Trophy — to come back to Philadelphia — and with it, the chance to celebrate.