17d2b6b7-263b-4128-a3b4-632fbd7e0c00-original
A complainant reported a piece of jewelry missing from her Domus apartment on Oct. 15. Credit: Borna Saeednia

Assault:

Oct. 13: The complainant reported that the unknown offender approached him and punched him in the face without being provoked. The incident occurred at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, located at 3400 Spruce St., at about 11:13 a.m.

Vandalism:

Oct. 12: The complainant reported that a person from a group of juveniles threw a bottle at the front of the property, breaking a window in the front door. The incident occurred at 318 S. 40th St. at about 6:55 p.m.

Bike Theft:

Oct. 11: The complainant reported his unsecured bike to be missing when he returned. The incident occurred at the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, located at 3400 Civic Center Blvd., at about 7:00 a.m.

Oct. 11: The complainant reported leaving his bike secured to a pole with a chain lock, it was missing when he returned. The incident occurred on the 100 block of S. 40th St. at about 4:00 p.m.

Oct. 14: The complainant reported leaving his bike secured to a bike rack with a chain lock. He found it to be missing upon his return. The incident occurred at the Chemistry Laboratories building, located at 231 S. 34th St., at about 7:00 p.m.

Oct. 15: The complainant reported his unsecured bike to be missing when he returned. The incident occurred at Rodin College House at about 1:30 a.m.

Oct. 16: The complainant reported leaving his bike secured to a bike rack with a cable lock. It was missing when he returned. The incident occurred at Williams Hall at about 10:00 p.m.

Retail Theft:

Oct. 11: The complainant reported seeing the suspect take multiple pieces of merchandise and then exit the store without paying. The incident occurred at Ann Taylor LOFT, located at 120 S. 36th St., at about 10:35 a.m.

Oct. 11: The complainant reported observing the suspect take multiple items and exit the store without paying. The incident occurred at the CVS located at 3925 Walnut St. at about 2:08 p.m. The unaffiliated 40-year-old male suspect, Anthony Delrossi, was arrested.

Oct. 17: The complainant reported seeing the suspect take multiple pieces of merchandise and then exit the store without paying. The incident occurred at Ann Taylor LOFT at about 9:31 a.m.

Theft from Building:

Oct. 14: The complainant reported her unattended laptop to be missing when she returned to her place at Van Pelt Library at about 7:01 p.m.

Oct. 14: The complainant reported that she dropped an envelope holding cash, which was gone when she returned. The incident occurred at Hill College House, located at 3333 Walnut St., at about 8:30 p.m.

Oct. 15: The complainant reported a piece of jewelry missing from her apartment, but there were no signs of forced entry. The incident was reported at Domus Apartments, located at 3411 Chestnut St., at about 6:00 a.m.

Theft All Other:

Oct. 11: The suspect was observed removing property from the front porch of 4205 Pine St. at about 4:47 p.m. Upon investigation, the suspect was found to have taken the items without the permission of their owners. The unaffiliated 49-year-old male suspect, John Porter, was arrested.

Oct. 16: The suspect was observed walking with construction site materials that did not belong to him at Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, located at 51 N. 39th St., at about 1:37 a.m. The unaffiliated 35-year-old male suspect, Patrick Halligan, was arrested.