policeline

Assault:

March 30: On the 4100 block of Walnut Street, at about 7:38 p.m., the complainant reported being punched in the head by offender. The juvenile suspect was arrested.

March 30: At the Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, at about 1:43 a.m., a medical employee was assaulted by an Emergency Room patient.

April 1: At the Perelman Center for Advanced Medicine, at about 9 a.m., the complainant reported that she was struck by a person she knew. She was advised to file a private criminal complaint.

Disorderly Conduct:

March 30: At the intersection of 40th Street and Baltimore Avenue, at about 3:51 p.m., the complainant reported several juveniles initiated an altercation with her. Three juveniles were given citations.

Harassment:

April 1: At Blockley Hall, located at 423 Guardian Drive, at about 2:22 p.m., the complainant reported receiving harassing phone calls at their office.

Driving Under the Influence:

March 30: At the intersection of 37th and Walnut streets, at about 2:26 a.m., the suspect was observed in a running vehicle sitting through several traffic lights in the street. The suspect was found to have bloodshot eyes, a strong odor of alcohol, and was unable to stand on his own due to intoxication. The unaffiliated 34-year-old male suspect, Terrance Porter, was arrested.

Fraud:

April 1: At Domus Apartments, at about 4:32 p.m., the complainant, who currently lives in the building, signed a sublease and submitted payment through an online listing for an out-of-state apartment that does not exist.

April 4: At Hamilton Court, at about 5 p.m., the complainant reported fraudulent charges were made on a credit card.

Retail Theft:

March 29: At the AT&T store located at 37th and Walnut streets, at about 1:48 p.m., the suspect was reported taking merchandise from the store and leaving without paying.

Theft from Building:

March 29: At the Vagelos Research Laboratories, at about 12:01 p.m., the complainant reported personal items being stolen.

March 30: At the Kelly Writers House, at about 3 p.m., the complainant reported their backpack missing from the common area.

April 3: At the Penn Environmental Health & Radiation Safety building, located at 3160 Chestnut St., at about 5 p.m., the complainant reported their property missing from an unsecured area.

Bike Theft:

April 2: At Hamilton Court, at about 9 p.m., the complainant reported her bike missing from a bike rack. The bike had been locked with a cable lock.

Theft All Other:

March 30: On the 3700 block of Locust Street, at about 5 p.m., the complainant reported missing property that had been left unattended on a bench.