d2cc1954-d730-40e7-8704-c483589b4ad3-original

File Photo

Assault:

April 14: The complainant reported that a group of juveniles approached him and one of them struck him in the face. The incident occurred on the 4000 block of Locust Street at about 8:00 p.m.

Aggravated Assault:

April 13: Police observed two vehicles driving aggressively before they hit each other on the 3200 block of Market Street at about 10:31 p.m. When the vehicles stopped, the offender jumped into the other vehicle and physically assaulted the other driver, causing injury. The 28-year-old unaffiliated male offender, Zachary Porter, was arrested.

April 14: The complainant reported that after trying to meet with the offender, who was going to sell him a phone, the offender drove by and pointed a gun at him at the intersection of 42nd and Delancey streets, at about 11:19 p.m.

Domestic Assault:

April 12: A confidential case of domestic assault was reported on the 3600 block of Chestnut Street.

April 14: A confidential case of domestic assault involving a dangerous weapon was reported at 3950 Pine St. at about 8:59 a.m.

Other offense:

April 12: Police were dispatched after people were reported smoking at about 3:32 p.m. on the top floor of the Walnut 40 parking garage, located at 4001 Walnut St. Upon investigation, the three juvenile suspects were found to be smoking marijuana and were issued Code Violations.

Liquor Law:

April 13: The suspects were observed with alcoholic beverages while under the legal drinking age at the intersection of 41st and Spruce streets, at about 2:40 p.m. The 19-year-old affiliated male suspects were given citations.

April 13: The suspect was observed with an alcoholic beverage while under the legal drinking age at the intersection of 43rd and Walnut streets, at about 2:40 p.m. The 19-year-old affiliated male suspect was given a citation.

April 13: The suspect was observed with an alcoholic beverage while under the legal drinking age at the intersection of 43rd and Walnut streets, at about 2:45 p.m. The 19-year-old affiliated male suspect was given a citation.

April 14: The suspect was observed with an alcoholic beverage while under the legal drinking age at the intersection of 40th and Spruce streets, at about 1:40 p.m. The 20-year-old unaffiliated male suspect was given a citation.

Burglary:

April 13: The complainant reported money and a tablet missing from Terakawa Ramen, located at 125 S. 40th St., at about 12:10 a.m.

Vandalism:

April 13: A chair was thrown through a window and caused damage at Zeta Psi, located at 3337 Walnut Street, at about 7 p.m. 

Theft from Building:

April 12: The complainant saw the offender pick up his phone from where it was charging, place it in his pocket, and flee from Honeygrow, located at 3731 Walnut St., at about 8:54 p.m. He stopped the offender and asked for his property to be returned. The offender returned the phone, but the complainant later discovered cash missing from the phone’s wallet.

Theft All Other:

April 14: The complainant left his phone in the back of a ride-sharing service’s vehicle at S. 42nd St., at about 1 a.m. When he called the number, the person who answered demanded money in exchange for returning the phone.