55454_crimelogf

File Photo

Robbery:

March 2: The complainant coordinated with the suspect to meet in person to purchase their headphones on Locust Street. At about 12:30 p.m., the offender arrived at the location without the headphones, punched the complainant in the head, and demanded the complainant's property.

Assault:

March 3: At the EVO Building located on the 2900 block of Chestnut Street, at about 1:44 a.m., the complainant reported being attacked by the suspect and received scratches to the face from the encounter.

Aggravated Assault (Gun):

March 6: At around 3:15 a.m., on the 4000 block of Baltimore Avenue, the complainant reported an unknown suspect followed them after leaving a bar and then threatened them with a gun.

Terroristic Threats:

March 3: At the Presbyterian Medical Center, at about 4:06 a.m., the suspect threatened bodily harm to the medical staff while being treated in the emergency room.

Defiant Trespass:

March 3: At the Wawa located at 36th and Chestnut streets, at about 2:50 a.m., store personnel reported theft of merchandise by the suspect, who was then asked to leave by staff. After being asked to leave the property multiple times, the suspect left without paying for property. The 48-year-old unaffiliated male suspect, Cheiks Dia, was given a citation.

Fraud:

March 5: At the Wawa located at 38th and Spruce streets, at about 10:00 p.m., the complainant reported losing their wallet. The complainant's credit cards were used at the Wawa and other locations without their permission.

Sex Offense:

March 3: A confidential incident was reported.

Theft from Building:

March 1: At David Rittenhouse Laboratory, at about 1:00 p.m., the complainant reported that an unattended laptop and charger were taken.

March 2: At DRL, At about 6:20 p.m., the complainant reported that an unsecured laptop was taken from the front counter.

March 3: At the Pottruck Health & Fitness Center, at about 12:00 p.m., the complainant reported finding their equipment missing after leaving it unattended on the basketball court.

March 5: At Pottruck, at about 2:29 p.m., the complainant reported their wallet missing from their locker.

Retail Theft:

March 1: At the Wawa located at 38th and Spruce streets, at about 12:15 a.m., the suspect removed merchandise from the store without paying. The 31-year-old unaffiliated male suspect, Maurice Richardson, was arrested.

March 3: At the CVS located at 39th and Walnut Streets, at about 12:36 p.m., the suspect removed merchandise from the store without paying. The 39-year-old unaffiliated male suspect, Peter Storione, was arrested.

March 5: At the Penn Bookstore, at about 4:47 p.m., a suspect removed merchandise from the sales floor and attempted to conceal their origin by removing the tags. The unidentified suspect was arrested.