d2cc1954-d730-40e7-8704-c483589b4ad3-original

File Photo

Assault:

Jan. 18: At 4:29 p.m., on the 100 block of S. 41st Street, a man reported that he was shoved while standing on a ladder, making him susceptible to falling. The man was advised to file a private criminal complaint.

Jan. 21: At 4:10 p.m., the complainant reported being struck by an unknown suspect at a hockey game in the Class of 1923 Ice Rink.

Jan. 24: At 5:56 p.m., a man reported that he was sprayed with pepper spray during an altercation over a parking spot on the 400 block of 40th Street. The 39-year-old male suspect, identified as Pablo Virgo, was arrested.

Vandalism:

Jan. 19: At 12:18 p.m, an unknown male was reported entering University Pinball and causing damage to two arcade games, resulting in damages between $500 to $999.99.

Fraud:

Jan. 23: At the Graduate School of Education, the complainant reported receiving a fraudulent email request for gift cards.

Jan. 23: At around 10 a.m. at the 100 block of S. 42nd Street, a man reported receiving a call from someone claiming to be from the IRS. They requested that he provide them with active gift card numbers or that he would be arrested.

Other Offense:

Jan. 19: At 12:54 p.m., a suspect was reported to be causing a disturbance at the Veterinary Hospital at 3850 Spruce St. After investigating, the suspect was found to have an outstanding warrant. The 55-year-old male suspect was identified as William Miller.

Theft from Building: 13

Bike Theft: 2

Retail Theft: 1

Theft from Vehicle: 1