A second Penn student will go to the United Kingdom on a Rhodes Scholarship next year.

On Tuesday, College and Wharton senior Debi Ogunrinde received the Canadian Rhodes Scholarship for 2016. This came just a day after College senior Jenna Hebert was notified that she was one of 32 American students to receive the award this year.

The Rhodes Scholarship is the oldest international scholarship program in the world and is awarded to 89 students from over 20 countries. Ogunrinde, who is Canadian, was one of 11 Canadian students chosen to receive this award. The scholarship is granted to students to attend post-graduate school at Oxford University. Ogunrinde will spend her time working towards master’s degrees in social anthropology and public policy, according to a Penn News article.

In addition to having a strong academic background, the Huntsman student is also incredibly involved on Penn’s campus. She is currently president of Penn’s Onyx Senior Honor Society, head teacher of the Financial Literacy Community Project, tournament director of Penn’s debate team and researcher at Penn’s Zicklin Center for Business Ethics Research, which works in collaboration with the World Bank.