The man who allegedly committed four robberies near Penn in September will face one fewer charge in court.

On Nov. 7, prosecutors withdrew charges against Marquise Wakefield for his alleged robbery of a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint on Sept. 9, according to court records.

Wakefield is still charged with three counts of alleged robbery which occurred on the same day, one of which involved the alleged attempted rape of a female Penn student. He will be formally arraigned for the other three offenses on Nov. 21.

Related: UPennAlert suspect charged with attempted rape, robbery

Wakefield’s alleged robbery of the female Penn student on the 4000 block of Pine Street prompted the Division of Public Safety to send out a UPennAlert on Sept. 9 at 2:32 p.m. An all clear was sent out later that day, at 3:18 p.m.

Wakefield is also being charged with a second alleged robbery, which occurred on the 4800 block of Chester Avenue, where he allegedly held up two women.

These are not the first offenses with which Wakefield has been charged. According to court records, Wakefield received two years probation in 2011 after pleading guilty to a charge of simple assault in Bucks County.

Neither the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office nor attorneys for Wakefield could be reached for a comment as of press time.