The Philadelphia Police Department released a surveillance camera video Monday of the man believed to be responsible for the murder of campus food cart operator Don Ly.

The police describe the man in the video — who they believe to be Ly’s killer — as a “Black or Spanish” male who is thinly built and stands approximately 5 feet 8 inches tall. He has facial hair in the video.

Surveillance cameras captured the suspect walking near the 400 block of Vollmer Street — where Ly was killed — around the time the stabbing occurred at 5:09 a.m. In the video, the man is last seen turning the corner to the 2700 block of S. Randolph St.

The video shows the suspect wearing dark-colored pants, a dark jacket, a black-knit hat and black Chuck Taylor Converse sneakers.

Ly — who immigrated to America from Vietnam in 1990 — was stabbed outside of his home early in the morning on April 18 as he was preparing for work. After being found on the ground, authorities transported him to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, where he was pronounced dead.

Ly and his family had operated a fruit cart at the intersection of 34th and Walnut streets since 1995.

The police have not yet arrested a suspect in connection with Ly’s murder.