Following a slow start, Penn’s softball team has used solid pitching and timely hitting to revive its season.

The Quakers carry a six-game winning streak into this weekend, when they’ll hit the road to play doubleheaders against Harvard and Dartmouth Saturday and Sunday afternoon, respectively.

The Red and Blue’s (9-12, 4-0 Ivy) first back-to-back victories of the season came Mar. 31, when they hosted La Salle for a twinbill.

As Penn’s home stand continued, so did the winning. Conference play began, and the Quakers swept through Brown and Yale.

Freshman catcher Brooke Coloma has remained offensively potent for the Red and Blue — her .361 batting average still leads the team and ranks fourth in the Ivy League.

Junior pitcher Taylor Tieman has now surged to a 4-1 record on the year and leads the conference in multiple categories. Her 1.25 earned run average is an Ivy best, as is her .173 opponent batting average and 17 hits allowed.

Harvard (11-15, 3-1) is led by sophomore pitching ace Rachel Brown, who has compiled a 7-4 record behind eight complete games and 105 strikeouts in her 18 appearances.

Dartmouth (4-18, 2-2), meanwhile, has struggled throughout the season. The Big Green’s two most frequently used pitchers — Evan Gray and Hillary Barker — are a combined 3-14 on the year.

The Quakers last faced the Crimson and Big Green in late March of 2009, going 1-3 against them. After splitting a doubleheader with Dartmouth, Penn dropped both of its contests against Harvard last year.