Go to class. Hear some prominent politician/author/entrepreneur speak. Study a little. Eat a little. Attend some other event — maybe a club meeting. Sleep or study as needed.

The average Penn student spends about as much time at on-campus events as studying. Now The Daily Pennsylvanian is offering students a way to keep track of all those activities: Events@Penn.

But Events@Penn is more than a calendar. With it, you can both list your own events and stay informed about others. It is your window into what’s going on, as well as your opportunity for a little free publicity.

Each day’s events will feed into the first two pages of the print DP, as well as onto the homepage of theDP.com. You can share events on Facebook and export them to your Google Calendar. If you’re running an event, you can use the RSVPs on your event’s page to gauge attendance. And if you use an RSS reader, you can customize an RSS feed of events to fit your interests.

Basically, Events@Penn can be anything you want it to be.

We at the DP see Events@Penn as another way to become part of your daily routine.

Penn is your campus, and the DP is your news source. And now, Events@Penn can be your calendar.