nov1809clog

An interactive map of crimes reported on and near campus. Related article: Crime log

Robbery

Nov. 10 — A male University employee, 23, reported at about 11 p.m. that two unknown suspect removed unsecured cash and personal property from him after displaying a handgun then fled in an unknown direction on the 4200 block of Locust Street.

Assault

Nov. 12 — Nateria Morrison, 37, unaffiliated with the University and of the 300 block of N. 41st Street, was arrested at about 6:15 p.m. for allegedly assaulting a male, 38, unaffiliated with the University during a domestic dispute.

Nov. 10 — Basil Anderson, 18, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1800 block of N. 54th Street, was arrested at about 11:30 p.m. for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

Nov. 10 — Michael Glenn, 18, unaffiliated with the University and of the 3900 block of Spring Garden Street, was arrested at about 11:15 p.m. for allegedly assaulting a police officer.

Other Assault

Nov. 12 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 47, reported at about 9 a.m. that she received an unwanted threatening phone call at the Science Center, located at 3624 Market St.

Fraud Nov. 12 — Robert Franklin, 45, unaffiliated with the University and of the 1300 block of Ridge Avenue, was arrested at about 1:30 p.m. for attempting to make fraudulent transactions at TD Bank, located at 3735 Walnut Street.

Nov. 6 — A female unaffiliated with the University, 21, reported to Penn Police at about 3:15 p.m. that unauthorized transactions were made to her account at the Credit Union, located at 3900 Chestnut St.

Burglary Nov. 10 — Marvin Wilson, 29, unaffiliated with the University and of the 5800 block of Windsor Street, was arrested at about 4:45 p.m. for allegedly attempting to enter residence without permission on the 3800 block of Locust Walk.

Nov. 8 — Three male students, 21, 21 and 23, reported at about 10:45 a.m. that an unknown suspect entered their unsecured property on the 3900 block of Baltimore Avenue and removed personal items.

Vandalism

Nov. 10 — A male juvenile unaffiliated with the University, 16, was arrested at about 11:30 p.m. for damaging a door to a business on the 4200 block of Baltimore Avenue.

Nov. 10 — A female student, 29, reported at about 4:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect damaged her vehicle on the 4200 block of Spruce Street.

Nov. 6 — A male student, 27, reported at about 10:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect damaged her vehicle located outside Meyerson Hall.

Theft

Nov. 12 — A female employee, 32, reported at about 1:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed credit cards from her unattended wallet at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.

Nov. 11 — A female student, 26, reported at about 3:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect took her cell phone at the Penn Bookstore, located at 3601 Walnut St.

Nov. 10 — A male unaffiliated with the University, 19, reported at about 10:00 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his unsecured bicycle from outside Rodin College House.

Nov. 10 — A female student, 18, reported at about 9:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed her unattended cell phone from Hill College House.

Nov. 9 — A male student, 23, reported at about 6:15 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his secured bicycle from the 3900 block of Sansom Street.

Nov. 7 — A male University employee, 28, reported at about 6:45 p.m. that an unknown suspect removed his bicycle, secured with a cable lock, from the 3400 block of Spruce Street.