The New Zealand teenager accused of working with a Penn student to hack a Penn server in 2006 has pleaded guilty to all charges.

Owen Walker, 18, pleaded guilty in a New Zealand court to accessing a computer system with the intention of dishonestly obtaining payment for the installation of adware, accessing a computer system without authorization and other related offenses, according to Computerworld, a New Zealand news site.

New Zealand authorities and the Federal Bureau of Investigation say Walker - known online as Akill - and Engineering junior Ryan Goldstein were part of an international computer-hacking scheme.

Walker has admitted associating with Goldstein and gaining access to Penn's servers through him, Computerworld reported.

The two used another Penn student's username and password to gain access to a University server and caused a February 2006 crash of the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences server that denied access to 4,000 students, faculty and staff.

Goldstein pleaded guilty to charges of aiding and abetting another person to gain unauthorized access to a protected computer on Feb. 29.

Walker will be sentenced in New Zealand on May 28.

A judge ordered a pre-sentencing report to be prepared before Walker's sentencing hearing. According to Computerworld, that report would cover home detention, community detention and community work.

Goldstein will be sentenced in federal court in Philadelphia on June 11.