University Police announced yesterday that they have a suspect in custody in connection with a robbery that occurred off campus last month.

According to Deputy Chief of Investigations William Danks, two detectives arrested 34-year-old West Philadelphia resident Naomi Turner on the 3400 block of Folsom Street Monday night.

Turner has been charged with the robbery of two female University students which occurred at the corner of 40th and Locust streets. The students were reportedly robbed at 11:30 p.m. on Oct. 29 by two thinly built African-American women, one of whom is presumed to be Turner.

"She was arrested on a warrant obtained by us," Danks said, noting that Turner was positively identified on Nov. 8.

One of the students reportedly gave the women $15 after one of the women grabbed her.

At the time of the incident, a male University student allegedly witnessed the altercation and approached the suspected robbers.

The two women then fled northbound on 40th Street, stopping to get into a light-colored car with Pennsylvania tags, which then drove west on Walnut Street and then south on 41st Street.

According to Danks, Turner has not offered any information about her alleged accomplice. Police are still looking for the other woman.

"She was arrested and put into the system," Danks said. "She did not make a statement."

Police are also still searching for West Philadelphia resident George Cullins, whom they believe robbed sisters at the Alpha Chi Omega sorority house last month.

On Oct. 29, three AXO sisters were reportedly robbed when an unarmed African-American man whom police suspect is Cullins entered a room of the sorority house through an open window and demanded money.

Cullins, who police said is on probation, has a warrant several weeks old out for his arrest in connection with the robbery.

He was reportedly identified through the use of police mugshots.

"We've exhausted addresses and things like that... locations to look for him," Danks said. "His mother tells us he's out on the street. Everybody's looking for him."

Danks added that University Police are being assisted in the search for Cullins by the Philadelphia Police Department and the state's Office of Probation and Parole.

Cullins is described as between 5 foot 8 and 5 foot 9, about 160 pounds and about 35 years old. He has a dark complexion and had facial hair when he was last seen.