Penn's Anna Wilson set a personal record in the all-around in the Quakers' win over Brown on Sunday. (Will Burhop/DP File Photo)

The Penn gymnastics team finally found the rainbow after its recent storm of losses when it traveled to Brown on Sunday. After two straight disappointing finishes, the Quakers came into last weekend's meet with a renewed determination and topped the Bears, 185.200-181.975. "It has been a rough couple of weeks," Penn coach Tom Kovic said. "I expected Brown to be a close contest." In this contest, the Red and Blue came out swinging and exceeded their coach's expectations with what Kovic said was a "good margin of victory." Penn freshman Anna Wilson shined with firsts in the vault (9.725), uneven bars (9.575) and the all-around. Her all-around score of 38.100 was a personal best. Senior Jenn Capasso and freshman Christy Green also performed well for the Quakers. Capasso came in second in the floor and third in the vault and the beam, while Green took second in the vault and third in the bars and the floor. "I think that the team had one of its best performances yet this year," Wilson said. Kovic was especially pleased with Sunday's victory because it came on the road. "Any road victory is sweet," Kovic said. "And an Ivy League road victory is even sweeter." On Friday, Penn will travel across town to face Temple. The Quakers finished ahead of the Owls at the George Washington Invitational on January 21 but are trying not to go into the meet overconfident. "Temple looked rough in spots at the G.W. Invitational, but so did we," Kovic said. "We look at this meet as a great competitive experience." Including the Temple matchup, the Quakers only have three more meets before the Ivy League Championships at Yale on February 24. According to Wilson, Penn's victory at Brown might have sparked the momentum which will bring the Quakers to their unprecedented fourth-straight Ivy League Championship. "[The meet] was a great performance and huge confidence booster," she said. "Our goals for this season were set high and we plan on reaching all of them."