Penn defender Sarah Campbell was one of four Quakers honored yesterday by the Ivy League. Campbell was named to the Ancient Eight's second team. (Jacques-Jean Tiziou/The Daily Pennsylvanian)

Four members of the Penn women's soccer team were named to the All-Ivy teams yesterday. Senior midfielder Kelli Toland and junior defender Sarah Campbell were named to the second team, while senior midfielder Angela Konstantaras and senior defender Ashley Kjar received honorable mentions. Toland, a senior co-captain who earned first team honors as a freshman and a junior, was slowed by a stress reaction in her right ankle this season. The injury forced her to miss two games and severely limited her playing time in others. Despite this, Toland still led the Quakers with 14 points on four goals and six assists. Konstantaras, who also earned All-Ivy honorable mention in 1998, started all 17 games for the Quakers this season and scored eight points with two goals and four assists. Campbell and Kjar helped to anchor a Quakers defense that allowed just 18 goals this year. Both players started every game, and each finished the regular season with two points. Kjar, a co-captain, earned second team honors last season. The Quakers (8-8-1, 2-5 Ivy League) wrapped up the regular season this year with a 1-0 loss to league co-champion Princeton. Penn will take on Northeastern in Boston on Saturday in the first round of the ECAC Tournament. If Penn wins that game, the Quakers will face either St. John's or Lafayette in Sunday's championship.