Gavin Hoffman threw for 330 yards, becoming the first quarterback in Penn history with 3,000 yards in a season. (Alyssa Cwanger/The Daily Pennsylvanian)

ITHACA, N.Y. -- After watching Gavin Hoffman shred Penn passing records on a near-weekly basis, senior kicker Jason Feinberg and junior wideout Rob Milanese decided to grab some records of their own en route to helping the Penn football team to a 45-15 win over Cornell and an Ivy League championship. Feinberg became the Penn football team's all-time leading scorer with 218 points, while Milanese became the Quakers' single-season leader in receptions and receiving yardage by hauling in 74 catches for 874 yards. "Without a doubt, the team goal [of winning the Ivies] came first," Feinberg said. "But coming into the season, I really wanted to be Penn's all-time leading scorer." While it may have been in the back of his head all year, he wasn't thinking about the record at all when he sent his second extra point of the day through the uprights to give Penn a 14-0 lead. "I didn't think about it as I was kicking, but one of my linemen said 'congrats' after that kick," Feinberg said. "Coach Bagnoli gave me the game ball that I broke the record with. "It's been an amazing year. They've been playing football at Penn for over 100 years. To be able to say that you're the all-time leading scorer, that's really something." Feinberg is now the leading scorer both at Penn and in the Ivy League, but is quick to point out that he needed a lot of help. "As a kicker, you don't do it by yourself," Feinberg said. "I've played for three ridiculous offenses." This year's offense averaged 457 yards per game, and put Feinberg in position to score 15 field goals and 38 extra points. In addition to the prolific offenses he's played for, Feinberg also made sure to thank his holder, senior wideout Jason Battung. "Jason's been my holder for three years," Feinberg said. "He's a first team All-American holder." While everyone saw Feinberg's record-breaking season coming, there were only hints of Milanese's similar success this year. Still, Milanese had the most productive year ever by a Penn receiver. More productive even, than early-90s Penn standout and onetime Detroit Lions wide receiver Miles Macik. "I think last year we were just starting to get used to each other and, at least at the end of the season, he sort of came to be the big-play receiver," Hoffman said of his favorite target. Milanese was in fact the Quakers' leading receiver last year, but he had 33 fewer catches and 172 fewer yards. He also had three times as many touchdown catches this season as last. "He's a kid that works really hard at being a good receiver," Hoffman said. "He and I threw a lot over the summer. Even back last school year over the winter, I think we just sort of developed a good timing between us." Milanese, at 5'10" and 175 pounds, isn't built like your prototypical big-time receiver, but he gets the job done. "I definitely think his quickness is what separates him from other receivers," Hoffman said. "His short movements are amazing. No one can ever completely cover Robby because they're going to leave him an opening a little bit. "We sort of line him up all over and try to use that quickness, which is his big asset. But he's also got really dependable hands." Milanese has another year left to try and break his own record, while Feinberg goes out on top. "It's an unbelievable feeling," Feinberg said. "It's just starting to sink in."