Spring Fling's co-directors plan to host two "big-name bands." This year's Spring Fling will celebrate the 25th anniversary of the campus-wide extravaganza, which now draws more than 10,000 people from Philadelphia and beyond. "The Mother of All Flings" -- April 18 and 19 -- will memorialize the growth and tradition of the festival that began as a relatively small event. "We are very excited about all our plans for Fling this year," said College senior Aly Tesler, one of the three co-directors of the Spring Fling committee. "And we hope that everyone is prepared to 'Fling Your Mother'." As always, a concert on Hill Field will highlight the weekend. But as opposed to past Flings, the planning committee hopes to bring two "big-name bands" to campus, instead of several lesser-known groups, Tesler said. "We do not definitely know what bands will be performing this year, but our options are very exciting," Tesler said. "Something should be determined in two to three weeks." She estimated that the concert will cost between $15 and $20. And for those looking for a less expensive way to enjoy Fling, the Quadrangle will host a free series of lesser-known bands, hailing for the most part from the Philadelphia area. One of Fling's original founders may return to the Quad to perform the opening set of the original song he wrote for the first celebration, Tesler said. Other alumni will also take part in the anniversary celebration. The committee is currently searching for suggestions for vendors and carnival-type attractions to fill the Quad, Upper Quad Assistant Chairperson College sophomore Heidi Pechter said. "Sumo wrestling has proven to be a popular attraction," Pechter said. "But we are looking for input as to which other activities will attract crowds." Pechter added that the committee will discuss possible options -- including a moonbounce, a trampoline and boxing -- after an open input meeting February 4. And the committee will accept entries for the annual Spring Fling logo design contest until February 14. The logo will be printed on Fling T-shirts, programs and other souvenirs, Tesler said. The winner of the logo design contest will also take home $100. Members of the University community may submit entries to the Office of Student Life in 110 Houston Hall.