It was "PENNdemonium" all over again. Screaming and jumping about in a confetti-littered Superblock reminiscent of a ticker-tape parade, many students said the Penn men's basketball team's defeat of the Michigan Wolverines was the best thing that ever happened to them at college. Or at least the best thing that has happened to them since the Quakers beat the Nebraska Cornhuskers in the first round of the NCAA basketball tournament last year. "This is better than sex," said College junior Eden Jacobowitz. "It doesn't get any better than this," College junior Nick Benz agreed, adding, though, that he would not mind seeing the Quakers "go a little farther in the second round of the NCAA tournament this year." As "Rock and Roll Part Two" blared out of an open window in High Rise North, students hugged and kissed one another, crying out "Jerome Allen!" in voices hoarse from cheering. "Jerome was like Christ rising on the third day," said Wharton junior Eric Leathers. "It was an amazing game," College senior Brandon Fogel added. "We never did anything like that before -- we came through in a clutch. Allen made an amazing play." In celebration of a victory that took many by surprise, some fans partying in the Quadrangle raced to Franklin Field, aiming to hurl the football goal posts into the Schuylkill River. But because the Quaker football season is over, the goal posts had been removed from the stadium. This did not put an end to these fans' PENNdemonium, however, as several students pushed a soccer goal into the bleachers instead. "This is mob mentality at its best," said College sophomore Brett Lovins. Within minutes, though, University Police forced the students to leave Franklin Field. Although some students were annoyed because the hubbub on campus was disturbing their studies, others said the game actually "inspired" them to study for finals. "Even though I didn't do any of the reading all semester, I, too, can make a game-winning shot in the last second," College senior Rajan George said. "I never felt more prepared than after Jerome took it to the hole." But College senior Craig Weiss said after the game, finals were the last thing on his mind. "The Penn game is much more important than any final," he said. "I've got to go celebrate this."