Tomorow one of the University's performing arts groups opens a three show run of their fall performance, and no script has even been written yet. Of course, members of Without a Net, the University's only improvisational comedy troupe, would have it no other way. "Hurt Til It Laughs," the group's improvisational comedy extravaganza which runs tomorrow through Sunday is actually a compilation of many old and new games. Performers rely heavily on members of their audience to provide the background of a game, such as a situation, category, or relationship. Then it is up to the actors to incorporate the information into a sketch that is both spontaneous and funny. "Bucket" is one of the new games the troupe plans to introduce, according to group members. While one performer leaves the room, the audience determines a relationship and location for two other actors. The first performer is then brought back on stage and told to submerge his head in a bucket of water while the other two performers begin to act out their scenario. When the submerged comedian can longer hold his breath, he becomes part of the scene and attempts to guess the relationship. Without a Net has appeared in five free shows this year, but group members said "Hurt Til It Laughs" is their best effort. "This is the real show," said group member Tony Angeles, a Wharton senior. "It's very intense. We're at our best through two hours of material." Members of the troupe recognize that a responsive audience is critical to the success of their improvisational comedy. "A lot of the show's success depends on the audience," said performer Avish Parashar, an Engineering sophomore. "For college students it usually works out really well. But sometimes for older audiences or smaller crowds they aren't as open to us." Keeping the material fresh is also important, Parashar said. "Performance wise, we usuallly try something new to keep the audience interested. We rarely repeat the same ideas," he said. Five new games will be introduced during the show, including "Point of View." In this game, the same story is told different times, from the perspective of each character. And old favorites of the group, such as "Freeze," will also be performed. The group also has a supply of "fillers" which they can introduce once and perform between several sketches. For example, "World's Worst Person" requires each performer in the troupe to create their worst version of an occupation supplied by the audience. "Hurt Til It Laughs" appears November tomorrow through Sunday at 8 p.m., in Rainey Auditorium of the University Museum. Tickets are available on Locust Walk and at the door.