Playwright Megan Terry, considered by many to be the "mother of American feminist theater," will conduct an acting workshop tomorrow on campus to call attention to women's theater. Terry's workshop, which is sponsored by several campus organizations and is open to the public, will focus on her play Approaching Simone. That play is scheduled to open in Philadelphia next month. The workshop comes on the heels of last spring's Women's Theater Festival, which featured several works by and about women. Tamarah Long, a 1990 College graduate who is organizing the workshop, said last week that since last semester's festival, there has been a growth of interest in the feminist theater genre on campus. English professor Lynda Hart, who produced last year's festival and suggested that Long contact Terry, said she was pleased that a former student is bringing the playwright to campus. Terry, whose show Body Leaks premieres at the Painted Bride Theater tonight, is founder of the Omaha Magic Theater, and according to Hart, she has written over 100 plays including Calm Down Mother and The Glooming. Long is also producing a Philadelphia performance of Approaching Simone, and there will be auditions for University students after the workshop. The Penn Women's Center, the Women's Studies Department and the Performing Arts Council are all sponsoring the project. According to PAC Executive Secretary David Simon, the group's donation is an unprecedented gift from the student organization. The workshop will be held in Bennett Hall's Penniman Library tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. Admission is $7.50 for University students.