Wharton freshman Ethan Youderian showers daily. College freshman Jennifer Berrent is holding a keg party on Friday night. And Wharton freshman Darion d'Anjou's nickname is "Mr. Accessibility." These three seemingly random facts all have one thing in common -- they are claims made by freshman candidates running in today's and tomorrow's Undergraduate Assembly elections. The annual campaign season peaked this weekend as signs covered the walls and floors of the freshman residences and the candidates made promises that ranged from the obvious to the outrageous. His other reasons for running included "so I can meet Sheldon," "everybody's doing it," and "no new taxes." In the advertisement, many freshmen touched on the quality of mail service, dining service, and teaching assistants' fluency in English. Many of the candidates listed among their qualifications long histories of involvement in high school student government. Candidates said they were interested in hearing from their constituents and addressing their concerns. "I can become a messenger of the masses," wrote College freshman Jahmae Harris in the ad. Some candidates used serious descriptions of their qualifications and plans, but finished the positions on less serious notes. "If you still haven't been swayed, keep in mind that I am probably the best windsurfer running," wrote College freshman Brett Spiegel. Whether they choose to address the issues head-on or in a more roundabout manner, the candiates will be on campus shaking hands and asking for votes. According to Marcus Causey, Nominations and Elections Committee elections chairperson, 46 percent of the class voted in last year's election. A candidate forum scheduled to be held in Houston Hall yesterday was canceled because no voters showed up. About half of the candiates appeared to speak, but left after 15 minutes.