The Graduate and Professional Student Assembly last night called for the committee on diversifying Locust Walk to consider the possibility of moving fraternities off the Walk, despite President Sheldon Hackney's request that fraternities remain in their houses along the campus' main artery. About two-thirds of GAPSA members voted to approve a resolution which also asks that two graduate or professional students be added to the committee. GAPSA Vice Chair for Nominations Michael Goldstein suggested that an amendment be added to the resolution in which the current GAPSA representative to the committee would withdraw if two more graduate or professional students were not added. GAPSA did not adopt his suggestion last night, but executive board members said after the meeting that it remains a possibility. GAPSA Chairperson Susan Garfinkel, who is currently the representative to the committee, said she would not resign without GAPSA support. Garfinkel said she will reserve her judgements until after the committee meets. "I think it would be wrong for GAPSA to lend support to an ineffectual or biased effort and I look forward to attending the first meeting to see how the committee interacts," Garfinkel said. Both Garfinkel and Goldstein said they have heard that other groups are considering pulling their representation from the committee, but they declined to say which groups. GAPSA also discussed the possibility of forming a separate committee representing graduate and professional student interests to make suggestions about diversifying the Walk. In other business, Garfinkel also announced that Student Health Services will be meeting with a group of graduate students designated by GAPSA to get input on the health insurance policy that the University will offer next year. GAPSA also discussed plans for a 250th anniversary party for graduate students.