tiffany_trump_rnc_july_2016_wide

Courtesy of Wikimedia Commons

2016 College graduate Tiffany Trump toured Harvard Law School Wednesday, Politico reported. She was seen by multiple students on campus, who said that she was escorted through the student center with the Secret Service, according to the article.

Tiffany Trump, the daughter of President-elect and 1968 Wharton graduate Donald Trump, graduated from Penn this past spring and majored in urban studies and sociology. 

Trump’s ambitions to attend law school were no secret — she posted a picture on Instagram earlier this year of her stack of LSAT prep books. Teen Vogue Magazine also published an article this past September about how Marla Maples, Tiffany Trump’s mother and Donald Trump’s second wife, told some of her friends that Tiffany was interested in becoming a lawyer.

She certainly would be under the spotlight if she was to attend Harvard Law School while Trump is serving his term. Barack Obama’s daughter Malia decided to take a gap year before starting at Harvard University in 2017, partly because she wants to avoid beginning college while her father is still in office.

Most of Donald Trump’s siblings have chosen paths of business, with Tiffany Trump’s siblings Donald Jr. and Ivanka having graduated from Wharton. The Trump family declined to comment on the report of Tiffany’s visit to Harvard Law School.