For the fifth year in a row, no Penn student has been awarded the prestigious Rhodes Scholarship.

The Rhodes Trust announced on Sunday the 32 scholarship winners in the United States who will receive a full scholarship to pursue a degree at the University of Oxford. Among Ivy League universities, Columbia University and Penn were the only schools without any Rhodes Scholarship recipients.

The university with the most Rhodes scholars this year was Yale University, which produced four. Princeton and Brown universities and MIT each produced three scholars this year. Harvard and Stanford universities received two. Dartmouth College and Cornell University each had one scholar.

The last Rhodes Scholarship winner from Penn was 2009 College graduate Sarah-Jane Littleford. Twenty-one Penn students have received the Scholarship since it started in 1904. The longest gap between the recipients is 24 years, when Penn did not have a winner between 1939 and 1963.

The Rhodes Scholarship is a highly competitive prize which selects 80 students worldwide to send to Oxford. This year, 877 students in the U.S. applied to receive the scholarship.