After defeating their neighbor Drexel on Wednesday, the Penn men’s and women’s squash teams will look to continue their winning ways as they travel to Williams on Friday.

Williams is the highest-ranked squad that either Penn team has faced and thus will present a challenge for the Quakers.

“We are going to just try and execute … our gameplan,” coach Jack Wyant said. “Especially with the men, because they are going to have another very competitive match.”

The men’s team will continue to utilize its depth. The Quakers have had great contributions from the bottom of their ladder — No. 7 Daniel Judd, No. 8 Jack Maine and No. 9 Tyler Odell. All are undefeated thus far this season.

“They’ve provided great depth for us,” Wyant said. “They are playing consistently and doing what it takes to win … I give them full credit. They have gone out there and executed and won those tight matches and have been doing great.”

Meanwhile, the women’s team enters Friday’s match with an impressive streak. The No. 5 Quakers are undefeated and have been victorious in every single individual match so far. What’s more, each player has defeated her opponent in straight sets.

“I think they have been great,” Wyant said. “They have gone out and taken care of business and done exactly what I’ve asked of them.”

Friday’s match will be the second in three days for both teams. If each Red and Blue squad wants to get the win, they’ll have to fight off the fatigue from the Drexel match and the 250-mile commute to Williams. But Wyant is confident his team will be ready to play.

“We’ve put in a lot of work this fall to get the team in shape,” he said. “I’m not worried. If anything, I think they’ll be in great shape … I would rather have a team that has been matched up and been through some battles, especially with the men. That’ll hold us in good stead for tomorrow.”

Penn men and women’s squash put away the Dragons

BRIEF | Squash heading down 33rd Street

Matt Sheridan spreads love of squash to inner-city children

BRIEF | Penn squash teams see success in weekend doubleheader

Brief | Squash opens season with Ivy Scrimmages

Penn alumna Lange falls short in first round of U.S. Open