Over the past week, new students running for Class Board and Undergraduate Assembly spots have decorated campus and Facebook with some eye-catching campaign materials.

Posters tacked up around campus sport clever puns and everything from Solo Cups and vodka bottles to images of Taylor Swift and “Bed Intruder” internet meme Antoine Dodson.

“They appear to be vibrant and spirited as usual,” Nominations and Elections Committee Chairman and Wharton senior Nick Greif wrote in an e-mail.

Greif said he has noticed more campaign videos than in previous years.

Many candidates have posted videos to their Facebook groups that promote their names and flaunt their senses of humor. The “Sex Under the Button” video created by Abe Sutton — a College freshman and candidate for Vice President of Finance — has racked up over 1,000 YouTube views. Class President candidate Spencer Penn, a Wharton freshman, took advantage of his last name by putting together clips of Penn President Amy Gutmann praising Penn. Executive Vice President of Internal Affairs candidate Dylan Petro uploaded a rap about Penn.

Some candidates veered into the unconventional. College freshman Kristin Mullen said that a campaign video was posted on her writing seminar’s Blackboard blog. Her friend’s classmate had her Physics professor announce her School of Engineering and Applied Science Chairwoman candidacy at the beginning of class. Class President candidate Ernest Owens, a College freshman, typed in at least 100 individual student e-mail addresses to send a message on why he believes his platform is superior.

Engineering freshman Danielle Greenwald said she has gotten to know the candidates the most from door-to-door visits in the Quad. “It helped because they’re actually being personal, not just hanging up posters,” she said.

She added that many freshmen she knows planned to attend the Midnight Breakfast on Sunday night, where the class mingled with the candidates.

College freshman Dara Bakar said he feels that the posters have been most effective in getting names out to him and his friends, and that he thinks most people will vote for people they’ve met and names they recognize.

NEC will announce winners Friday night if no violations have been filed.