is-stat-so-dominant
Credit: Julia Schorr

In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn men's cross country wins the Ivy Heps, Ryan Cragun continues his monster season, and coach Bill Wagner says goodbye to Penn sprint football. Check out last week's edition here.

Junior Anthony Russo led the way for the Red and Blue with a time of 24:38.3, while the women's team also had its best finish in the Ivy Heps in three years, placing third out of eight.

Schneck has made a habit of sealing the deal for Penn field hockey. In the team's contest against Brown on Saturday, the senior forward extended the Quakers' lead to two before the Bears responded with a goal to bring the game to 3-2.

The Quakers have struggled in their last two outings, going scoreless in losses to Yale and No. 18 Brown. Penn will cap off its season with a contest against rival Princeton at Rhodes Field on Saturday.

This is Cragun's first season seeing the field for Penn football, and despite missing one game this year due to injury, he is just 368 yards from setting the all-time program record for receiving yards in a season.

Wagner has become synonymous with Penn sprint football, and the legendary coach capped off his career with a 31-21 victory against Caldwell on Saturday.