is-stat-so-dominant
Credit: Julia Schorr

In this week's edition of Is Stat So?, Penn fencing manages a sweep of No. 1 Harvard, men's basketball wins two and loses one, all on huge individual offensive outputs, while women's basketball featured a huge individual effort of its own. Click here for previous editions.

Darnell Foreman's shooting percentage in Penn men's basketball's 82-65 win over Princeton. The senior guard scored 21 points to lead the Quakers to their first regular season sweep of the Tigers in 10 years.

Points scored by Harvard men's basketball center Chris Lewis in the Crimson's 76-67 win over Penn. The sophomore shot 10 for 14 from the field to help hand the Quakers their first Ivy League loss of the season.

Points scored by Penn women’s basketball forward Michelle Nwokedi in the first half against Harvard. She outscored the entire Crimson team by six points in the half, and ended the day with a career-high 30 points.

Score by which Penn men’s fencing’s epee squad took down No. 1 Harvard on Saturday. Zsombor Garzo, Jake Raynis, and Justin Yoo all went 3-0 to help fuel the Quakers’ 15-12 victory over the top team in the nation.

Years since Penn men's squash last defeated Cornell on the road before its win over the Big Red in Ithaca on Friday. The Quakers swept the No. 15 team in the nation, winning all nine matches.